Doctor Who Tardis Chasers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctor Who Chronicles - Everything Doctor Who!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome! We are the Tardis Chasers! Join Us in Chasing the Doctor! Use an Ad Blocker and Defeat the Masters Army!

Another Tardis Update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DoctorsWife
TimeLord
TimeLord
DoctorsWife

Fav DW Quotes : Allons-y Alonzo

Another Tardis Update  Empty
PostSubject: Another Tardis Update    Another Tardis Update  EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 8:00 pm

Hello WhoVians!

I have installed a different template as you might notice. The other was flashing for some people who were trying to post, and also some boxes were too dark so the colors have been lightened in some places. This template may or may not be permanent, but I will be asking for graphics later on..... more on that later too....

I have removed the Onsite Private Chat link from the menu boxes, and replaced the link with NEW DOCTOR WHO TARDIS CHASERS FREE EMAIL!
Follow the link on any of the menu boxes to go and get your free email account!

The Onsite Private Chat can be located at the bottom of the forum index page, and this way you will be able to see if anyone is in it, (I think). Do feel free to use it, as only logged in members can access that one.

If you want to invite to chat, or chat with non members on the site, there are currently 2 more chat options in the toolbar below, one of which is TinyChat, and has video options if you have a cam on your pc. Do be careful tho, those are not private and can be accessed by anyone!

The COMMENTS link on the toolbar below, will enable you to make a comment about any page on the site, so you can make separate comments in different sections of the site, etc... I will be installing this toolbar on all interlinking sites in the future.

Do be sure to like our Facebook page, and use the share features all over the site to help the "Tardis" travel across the internet Razz

ALLONS-Y
Back to top Go down
https://tardischasers.forumotion.com

Another Tardis Update
Page 1 of 1