Doctor Who Tardis Chasers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Doctor Who Chronicles - Everything Doctor Who!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome! We are the Tardis Chasers! Join Us in Chasing the Doctor! Use an Ad Blocker and Defeat the Masters Army!

Who should play the Next Doctor!

Go down 
3 posters

Anthony Stewart Head
Who should play the Next Doctor! I_vote_lcap14%Who should play the Next Doctor! I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
John Hurt
Who should play the Next Doctor! I_vote_lcap0%Who should play the Next Doctor! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
David Morrissey
Who should play the Next Doctor! I_vote_lcap43%Who should play the Next Doctor! I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Hugh Dancy
Who should play the Next Doctor! I_vote_lcap0%Who should play the Next Doctor! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Patrick Stewart
 0% [ 0 ]
None of these
Who should play the Next Doctor! I_vote_lcap43%Who should play the Next Doctor! I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
DoctorsWife
TimeLord
TimeLord
DoctorsWife

Fav DW Quotes : Allons-y Alonzo

Who should play the Next Doctor! Empty
PostSubject: Who should play the Next Doctor!   Who should play the Next Doctor! EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 11:14 pm

I am torn but let's see what your choices are.
Post below to make further comments,
or a choice not on the poll!
Back to top Go down
https://tardischasers.forumotion.com
MelodyPond
TimeLord
TimeLord
MelodyPond

PostSubject: Re: Who should play the Next Doctor!   Who should play the Next Doctor! EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 6:03 pm

I really liked his part in the episode where 10 runs across him, and he believes he is the Doctor. I love how 10 just hangs back and let's him believe this, while letting the real truth unfold!

He could have like a residue of Timelord left in him from the energy pods (I can not recall the name, help lol) he was exposed to.
Back to top Go down
deathbytennant
Whovian
Whovian
deathbytennant

PostSubject: Re: Who should play the Next Doctor!   Who should play the Next Doctor! EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:09 pm

The next doctor will probably be played by an actor we haven't heard of (or at least isn't that well known) yet. Looking forward to finding out who it will be!
Back to top Go down
DoctorsWife
TimeLord
TimeLord
DoctorsWife

Fav DW Quotes : Allons-y Alonzo

PostSubject: Re: Who should play the Next Doctor!   Who should play the Next Doctor! EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 3:08 am

MelodyPond wrote:
I really liked his part in the episode where 10 runs across him, and he believes he is the Doctor. I love how 10 just hangs back and let's him believe this, while letting the real truth unfold!

He could have like a residue of Timelord left in him from the energy pods (I can not recall the name, help lol) he was exposed to.

Are you referring to David Morrissey, if so, then I totally agree!
Back to top Go down
https://tardischasers.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who should play the Next Doctor!   Who should play the Next Doctor! Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1